Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mad Eye Mads is back!

Although it's pouring down rain in New York City and still a bit chilly outside, summer vacation has begun.

With summer comes the time to blog!

Check back here regularly for new posts. Over the next three months, I'll be posting about etiquette, craft and decorating projects (My roommate Avery and I are in the middle of an apartment overhaul!), cooking, and things I like. I'll also have a few special photo projects and some lengthier pieces of writing.

I'm very excited to be spending the summer in the city, working at a florist on the Upper West Side (81st and Columbus!). It's a tiny, family-owned florist, and I should be doing a lot of arrangements, which will be splendid. The photo below is of an arrangement I did for a formal event back in April.


No comments:

Post a Comment