Monday, January 24, 2011

Have a Sleepy Monday.

I've failed at blogging this past week for several reasons, among them being that I'm getting back in the swing of things at school, that I can't find my camera cord (and, therefore, can't upload any photos), and that I was feeling under the weather over the weekend.

From Thursday evening to Sunday, I had a short bout of sickness. Without fail, I get sick every time I get fewer than seven hours of sleep three consecutive nights in a row (I certainly wasn't made for the college life).

I've been trying to be better about sleeping these past few nights, and it made me think of how many beautiful (old and new!) lullabies there are out there. I wish I were home to sing to these two cuties (my nephews)!
Some of my favorites are...

The sweet father-daughter song, Lullaby (Goodnight, My Angel) by Billy Joel.


And, I have to admit that I've been kind of obsessed lately with Taylor Swift's Never Grow Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment