Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yummy Brunch Food by Noble Pig

My brother-in-law Kris made these cinnamon doughnut muffins yesterday morning for my sister Jessica's 30th birthday breakfast (how sweet!). I think they look scrumptious, and I can't wait to make them (paired with a fruit salad and scrambled eggs, perhaps?) for brunch one Sunday when I get back to the city. The recipe is compliments of Noble Pig, a really cool recipe blog that Kris and Jess introduced me to a while back. The recipe calls for jam, but Kris used Nutella as filling, too, which sounds awesome to me. The only Noble Pig recipe that I've tried before is this smoky buttermilk ranch dressing (which would be great paired with this buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese!), but almost everything on the site looks absolutely delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Madison, these look so delicious! I saw the recipe and made a rash decision to try making them for dessert tonight--they are in the oven now! I'll let you know how mine turn out haha. Your blog is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kirsty! I hope they turned out well. :)

    ReplyDelete